WWE: Chyna’s Manager Confirms She Passed Away As Result Of Accidental Overdose

When information broke of Chyna passing away final week, everybody questioned the identical factor, how did it occur? Her pals had stated she appeared positive just some days prior, so no one believed suicide and after police dominated out any foul play, individuals questioned if probably some sort of overdose occurred. Her supervisor and very long time pal, Anthony Anzaldo has now confirmed that it was in truth an unintentional overdose that resulted in her dying.

@IamJoeSports
“She by accident and unintentionally misused her legally prescribed treatment over the course of 2-Three weeks. It’s an epidemic,” Anzaldo stated Wednesday, per Phil Helsel and Andrew Rudansky of NBC Information.
The prescribed drugs she had taken have been Ambien and Valium.
Chyna, whose actual identify is Joanie Laurer was 46 years previous when she handed away on April 20th, abandoning household, buddies and surprised followers. She had battled substance abuse throughout different durations of her life however Anzaldo says the overdose had nothing to do with habit. They have been legally prescribed however she wasn’t taking them the immediately. “You aren’t going to seek out 60 drugs in her abdomen,” Anzaldo stated.
No matter how she handed, we hope she is at peace and we nonetheless ship our condolences to her family members.

source
The submit WWE: Chyna’s Supervisor Confirms She Handed Away As Outcome Of Unintentional Overdose appeared first on In Flex We Belief.
Source: InFlexWeTrust

Leave a Reply